Accepting an offer
If your application to study at ANU is successful, you will be offered a place. Offers are sent to applicants via email, so it is important that you provide ANU with an active email address that you check frequently.
Once you have received an offer it is very important that you accept it to ensure your place at ANU is reserved.
The way you accept your offer depends on whether you are a domestic or international student and the type of program.
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, domestic acceptors are:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens (including dual citizenship holders of either country)
- Australian permanent residents
- Holders of Australian humanitarian visas
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, international acceptors are not domestic which includes:
- Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
- New Zealand permanent residents
- People who do not hold an Australian permanent resident or humanitarian visa