The application process depends on whether you are a domestic or international applicant and the type of degree or program you are applying for.
All applicants must meet English language requirements in addition to the requirements of the individual program being applied for.
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, domestic applicants are:
- Australian or New Zealand citizens (including dual citizenship holders of either country)
- Australian permanent residents
- Holders of Australian humanitarian visas
For the purposes of admission and enrolment at ANU, international applicants are those who are not domestic, which includes:
- Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
- New Zealand permanent residents
- People who do not hold an Australian permanent resident or humanitarian visa