Graduate coursework

Graduate coursework programs are normally undertaken by someone who has completed an undergraduate degree. Graduate programs include graduate certificates, graduate diplomas and master programs.


Entry requirements to graduate programs vary, depending on the program. All applicants must meet English language requirements.

If you do not meet the entry requirements for a masters program, you may be offered entry to the affiliated graduate certificate.  On successful completion of the graduate certificate with appropriate results, it may be possible to progress to the masters program.  

Application procedure

International applicants for graduate coursework should apply direct to the University.

Key dates

Applications for first semester close 12 December of the preceding year.

Applications for second semester close 31 May.

Updated:  2 September 2014/ Responsible Officer:  Registrar/ Page Contact:  DRSS Communications