Transfer to ANU

There is no formal transfer process between Australian universities. If you have completed part of a degree, or courses, at another university and wish to complete your degree at ANU, then you are required to apply to ANU via the normal application process for the ANU degree you want to take. Once you have received and accepted an offer, you are then able to request credit (status) for the courses you have already completed.

There is no guarantee that you will receive credit (status) for all the courses you have completed at your original institution. For information about what credit (status) you are eligible to receive, you should contact the Student Office for the ANU College or academic area that delivers the degree you have applied for.

Transferring for an Honours year at ANU

Students who have completed a degree at another institution (this includes any overseas institution) but wish to transfer to ANU to undertake an Honours year should refer to the honours information from the relevant ANU College.

Updated:  31 July 2013/ Responsible Officer:  Registrar/ Page Contact:  DRSS Communications