Feedback & grievances


We are always happy to receive feedback from students and staff about our services. If you think we've done something well, or if you think we could improve, let us know.

Email us and let us know how we're going.

Grievances & appeals

If there is a problem with your enrolment, or any academic related problems, you will need to approach the responsible ANU College student office as soon as possible to have the problem addressed.

Non-academic administrative matters should be directed to the Student Central.

If you are not satisfied with the University's response once you have raised a matter, you may wish to make a formal complaint or appeal.

The Student Complaint Resolution procedure gives an overview of grievance and appeal procedures for different types of grievances.

For advice on making an appeal or complaint, you can consult the:

Updated:  12 February 2014/ Responsible Officer:  Registrar/ Page Contact:  DRSS Communications